The fine people over at Capcom have finally revealed the European Collector’s Edition for the next installment into their esteemed horror franchise, Resident Evil 7: Biohazard, and it is a fine Collector’s Edition at that.
Now I’m not sure where you stand when it comes to Collector’s Editions, I love them if they are done right, and based on the information sent my way, this is one that certainly peaked my interest.
The Resident Evil 7 Collector’s Edition contains:
- A highly detailed 7″ tall replica of the Baker Family Mansion
- 20th Anniversary Resident Evil Artbook
- A “Dummy Finger” 16GB USB
- 5 Lithographs featuring art from Resident Evil 7
- An alternative inlay for your copy of the game (love this)
- Survival Pack: Action Set DLC – which includes a number of useful consumable items and an instant unlock of the challenging ‘Madhouse’ difficulty setting
- Some premium packaging is also thrown in for good measure.
One thing a solid collector’s edition should include is a pretty sweet replica or figure of some kind, and the mansion in this edition certainly cuts my mustard. Everything else is pretty damn solid as well, from the artbook, to the reverse inlay which I love, to the extra DLC. The only thing a little bit strange on my list is the finger USB, but that’s just for my taste.
A 16GB USB is nothing to shake stick at however.
If you are indeed interested in this edition, or even just the steelbook edition alone,then head on over to either Amazon or GAME, and have a proper look at what’s on offer.
The email unfortunately did not come with a price, but you can expect to fork out a little bit more for a collector’s edition of this magnitude. The most important question though is, what do YOU think about this announcement?
Let me know in the comments below, or hit me up on Twitter at any time. Also please note that this article is in no way brought to you by Capcom or Resident Evil in any way, I just love sharing this information for the people, like myself, that are interested in editions such as this.
Welcome to the family dinner.
You can find all my other social media outlets under the ‘Social Side’ tab.